I did so well last week, I just can't even.
Okay. Backing up.
Last week was the 2nd week of the Kelsey Byers 12 Weeks to Skinny Jeans challenge! If you recall, I should've done this a week earlier, but I had a crazy week and was super lazy. Crazy and Lazy. But, I succeeded this week! I rocked it out of the park, and I feel amazing!
What did I do differently? A couple things.
- Last week wasn't as busy (Except Thursday. Oy, Thursday).
- I started getting up at 5 to get to the gym by 5:30 for cardio. I did my strength after work. Only did one exercise at home.
- I made my lunch and set out my clothes every night.
- On Friday, I opted to take my rest day/cheat meal, and it was totally worth it to get an additional half hour of sleep. Gonna have to keep that up.
- Switching workouts to fit my days. As I mentioned, on Thursday, I was pretty busy, so instead of doing cardio/strength, I did the just Cardio day that was scheduled for Friday. Knowing your schedule and planning ahead is key.
My meals were also pretty standard. I kept things the same, and it helped a lot.
- Breakfast: Protein Shake/Banana/Coffee
- 2nd Breakfast: 4 Cinnamon Swirl Protein Bars (Recipe to come after tweaking. They were a bit dry.
- Lunch: Mini Turkey Meatloaves and a side of veggies.
- Snack: Greek yogurt and Kashi GoLean Crunch
- Dinner: Whatever the family was having.
On Saturday when I finished my workout, which was Back/Biceps/Cardio, it was intense, and I finished in about an hour. I felt absolutely amazing and was really proud of myself for finishing two weeks. I was super sore on Sunday, though, but you just have to work through the soreness sometimes. I did week 3 Day 1: Glutes today, and OMG. I was DRENCHED with sweat!
If you've been following along and are curious about where to find this amazing workout, I've put a link on the left side of the page, just click on the picture of Kelsey's 12 Week To Skinny Jeans, and it'll take you to where you can order it yourself!
Have a great week!